User’s Acknowledgment and Acceptance of Terms
1. No Refund.
2. Modification of Terms.
3. Description of Services.
4. Promotional Codes and Credits.
5. Registration Data and Privacy.
6. Disclosure of Data to Third Parties
7. Conduct on Website.
Your use of the Website is subject to all applicable laws and regulations, and you are solely responsible for the substance of your communications through the Website. By posting information in or otherwise using any com-munications service, chat room, message board, newsgroup, blog comments, or other interactive service that may be available to you on or through this Website, you agree that you will not upload, share, post, or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any Content — including text, communications, software, images, sounds, data, or other information — that:
- is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, tortious, contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts (including but not limited to sexual language of a violent or threatening nature directed at another individual or group of individuals), or otherwise violates our rules or policies;
- victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other proprietary right of any party; or
- You further agree not to:
- make any unauthorized use of the Services, including collecting Usernames and/or email addresses of Users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating User accounts by automated means or under false pretense;
- circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Website, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Website and/or the Content contained therein;
- engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Website;
- trick, defraud or mislead us and other Users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as User passwords;
- make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct;